March 20, 2017

Review: A.T. Organics Lippen Lip And Cheek Tints (Updated)

 Hello everyone! Maybe you all know how much I love and recommend these tints! Here's my previous review of the product. Click here --> FIRST REVIEW <--. What will be new on this post? They're new packaging/labeling and the fact that what I have now is the complete eight(8) shades.
Product Claims:
-Natural/Organic
-Long lasting
-No bitter taste
-Pigmented
-Affordable
-Blendable on skin
-Hydrating on lips
I love that it's true to what it claimed to be. I don't doubt about that. Tried and tested these tints for a long time that's why whenever someone asked me these are the tints I highly recommend.
 Ingredients:
Propylene Glycol, Aqua Glycerin With Artificial Flavor, Vitamin E, Grapeseed Oil, Artificial Color, Alcohol Free, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bonzoate
 Swatches:



Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Karen! ang cute po ng shade na hot pink at rose! looks like really pigmented! nakabili po ako ng local na liptint, sadly, di ko po siya nagustuhan. very informative swatches. keep it up po.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it have foul smell after using it for a while just like the kjm lip tint?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to your video, i finally decided to buy 3 different shade of this lip tints. ^^

    ReplyDelete