March 30, 2017

Review: Esme Organics Pop Lash 3D Fiber Mascara

 If you're looking for an easy way to get flirty lashes, try POP Lash! The only mascara that does not need eyelash curler. YES!! you've heard it! and it's indeed a simple way to get fuller and longer lashes minus the big eyelash extension bill or the fuss of using falsies. Oh and it's NON-TOXIC, SMUDGE-PROOF and it washes off easily too!
ESME ORGANICS POP LASH 3D FIBER MASCARA
Price: PhP 800.00
 It comes in two(2) black tubes. One for the gel and one for the fiber.
GEL
 FIBER
 STEPS:
 top: my natural lashes
middle: one side coated the other side not
bottom: both coated with pop lash mascara

I think this is my second mascara that's made from natural ingredients. I know the hassle of applying mascara and more with another one that contains fiber. I had a hard time at first but I got used to it and it's actually easy as I use this time and time again and achieving these long lashes. It isn't smudgeproof and waterproof though, ofcourse, it doesn't have chemical ingredients to really make it waterproof. I must curl my lashes first before applying these to make sure it's curled up and not going straight down because of our humid climate. Anyway, it's long lasting too. As long as it is effective to make my lashes pop then I'm good to go.

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment