March 06, 2017

Review: Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Vinegar

A performance raspberry treatment vinegar that helps optimize the scalp environment and invigorate hair for increased strength, elasticity, and styling. This vinegar have a feeling refreshed, super soft and lustrous.
Price: PhP 750.00
Net wt: 500mL
Direct link here to Althea Korea PH site: Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Vinegar 
The good thing about this raspberry vinegar is its acid is balanced for hair and scalp. It doesn't have that strong scent of the vinegar you expect you'll be shocked that you can hardly smell any vinegar on it. It smells sweet like raspberry.

 I cannot understand what's on the back because everything is in Korean.
 It has various herb extracts that soothe damaged scalp and moist dry scalp.
screw type cap
 You can easily squeeze this big bottle to sprinkle on hair. You have to shampoo first then rinse and use this as like your conditioner. Spray on your scalp and hair then rinse. :)
`Love the scent of the raspberry vinegar on my hair
`It removed my dandruff
`Made my hair shiny and smooth
`Made my hair look healthier every time I used this

Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment