March 02, 2017

Review: Opulence Ultra White Protect Skin Clarifying Body Soap

A lightening soap bar with skin nourishing properties, enriched with Aloe Vera Extract, Rosehip Oil, Kojic Acid, Arbutin, and Glutathione.
Price: PhP 250.00
Click link to order: @theopulenceskin
BENEFITS:
1.) Formulated with Aloe Barbadensis leaving skin feeling clean, calm, and smooth, never tight or irritated. 2.) Helps promote healthy skin cell rejuvenation resulting to fresh and suppler skin with natural healthy glow. 3.) With Kojic Acid and Arbutin, two of the most powerful brightening actives available today. 4.) Gets rid of dark spots in the body especially in the underarms, buttocks, knees, elbows and inner thigh area.

INGREDIENTS:
Cocus Nucifera Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Oil, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Gluconate, Rosehip Oil, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Kojic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arbutin, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glutathione
How To Use:
What is the effect on me?
I noticed that after 3 days, I had some areas of my face and body started to micropeel. It wasn't totally peeling but it's like its exfoliating process. My skin started to clear up as it claimed to do though I didn't notice a jump on my skin tone as it was the same.
The soap is actually bright pink in color. The soap didn't melt easily. It lathered up pretty well. I love that it wasn't drying too even with the micropeeling and was gentle on my skin. No irritation occurred so that's a good thing.
Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment