March 26, 2017

Review: Lipmate Artisan Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Lipmate Artisan Matte Lip Liquid Lipsticks from @lipmateph 
Price: PhP 299.99
 These were sent to me but I was no way paid to review these lipsticks. These Lipmate Artisan Liquid Lipsticks are infused with natural ingredients. They are bold shades, ultra matte, lightweight liquid lipsticks. Cruelty free and paraben free.
I have four shades and I believe these are the whole collection. TEA, SEEN, KEY and LUV. (top to bottom)
 They are housed in a nice transparent packaging with a black cap. Twist to open and has a flat doe foot applicator. They smell like melonish scent.
 Swatches:
TEA-SEEN-KEY-LUV
 TEA is a nice pink nude color. It's a good everyday wearable pink shade.
 SEEN is rosy mauve in color. Like vintage or old rose.
 KEY is a bit warm red and brown mixture / brick red
 LUV is a nice red color with a tiny specks of shimmer

I like these liquid lipsticks because they do not feel heavy on the lips. They set fast enough after I finish applying it which is a time saver for me. It is transferproof and kissproof. True matte liquid lipsticks that are easy to apply on the lips. They do set on deep lines on my lips and crumble when eating of when removed with wipes. I like the consistency of each product. It's not too liquid nor too creamy. Just right. I find it not cheap but not too expensive either. It's long lasting even with a bit of drinking water. It didn't leave me with a lip liner look. It fades in the center part where I placed straw or where it touched my glass. It's good for 5 hours without retouching. I love the TEA and SEEN shades because the colors are really wearable.



Follow me on facebook
http://instagram.com/KLlipsswatch
Subscribe and watch my makeup tutorials, haul and vlogs
http://youtube.com/karenful19

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment