November 30, 2018

Review: Candy Dollz Maggie Magic Cream Blush

 If you're familiar with the brand Sophie, I think they're the first magic cream blush that I've tried. Now, we have a local version of that. The Candy Dollz Maggie Magic Cream Blush that I received from @parisprincesslb months ago. This product retails for PhP70.00 to PhP100.00 at Shopee. 
It claims to be a natural-looking blush and long lasting to use. It is housed in this small tube like a toothpaste with its cute pink label.
  Although, it doesn't have that creamy consistency as it says because it actually has a runny consistency. You can easily use and apply it on my cheeks.
 Don't put too much cause a little goes along way with this. That transparent liquid will turn into a cute pink blush on the cheeks and definitely it gives a natural looking finish.
I was shocked that even I exercised it didn't wear off. I really liked this because it is what it claimed to be. Natural looking and long wearing blush. It didn't have a smell which I also like.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment