November 22, 2018

Skincare Hub Lip Products

Hello everyone! I received these lip products from @skincarehubph and aside from these makeups they also offer skincare products. I got two lipsticks and two lip balms. 
The lipsticks retail for P199 each and P180 each for the tinted balms.
 The lipsticks which are called "Lippie" is a crayon like lipstick with a satin finish. It is not an automatic lipstick because you have to sharpen it. I find it odd though, I really thought that I only need to twist its bottom but unfortunately it's not like that. It has a really smooth texture and easy to apply. No hassle. It's not smudge proof, waterproof not transfer proof because of its consistency.
Do not also expect that it is long lasting. You have to retouch every now and then.
Ariana - pink

Stella - dark red
 
Next, Lush Vegan Tinted Lip Balms that are really hydrating and moisturizing on the lips! They're really pigmented also. I like that it is not matte because it's supposed to be a lip balm something that will heal my cracked or dry lips. I like that it is a multi purpose lip balm because you can also use this as a cream blush because of its consistency as well.
Product claims:

Super Natural Ingredients: 💄with a fruity candy like scent and flavor 😋
💄made from all natural organic ingredients
💄safe for kids, pregnat or lactating mom
💄non-drying/non darkening of lips
💄highly pigmented
💄long lasting wear
💄easy to blend
💄very affordable price



Price : 180.00

Monica - peachy nude


Sophia - bright red
Arm swatches
 Overall, they're a great product for those who loves lip products like me. I like that even though they're not that long lasting because of its texture and consistency they remain moisturizing on the lips that keeps me off from having dry lips especially on hot days(like every day!) mwah! 

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment