November 04, 2018

Vice Cosmetics Little Ponies Phenomenal Matte Liquid Lipsticks

 Vice Cosmetics launched their Little Ponies which were the minis of their best selling matte liquid lipsticks. I do hope that they released all shades with their minis even if they're sold in set like this. I will not get in too much details with this because I already posted a video about this on my Youtube channel.
What: VICE COSMETICS LITTLE PONIES
Where to buy? Watsons and leading dept. stores, Online - Shopee and Lazada
Price? PhP 395.00

It has the same packaging with their full size just imagine that it's just smaller. Each has 1.2ml net wt. or 0.04fl.oz which I think is a decent amount already for someone who has a lot of lip products.
 Product claims:
Modern Matte Finish
Intense Color
Long Lasting
Transfer Proof
Full Coverage with One Swipe
Creamy
Paraben Free
PETA Certified Cruelty Free
These limited set is included of their best selling OG shades which are Pony, Benjamin, Whoops Kiri and Girly. I like the shades which are nude to everyday shades that suit most skin tones.
It didn't feel cheap. It's just that the quality of these liquid lipsticks aren't the best. It's too drying.
PONY
BENJAMIN
WHOOPS KIRI
GIRLY


watch video here:




FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment