November 17, 2018

Your Beauty Wishlist Tinted Matte Lip Balm Swatches

Your Beauty Wishlist Tinted Matte Lip Balm from @yourbeautywishlist_ on Instagram. These tinted matte balms retail for PhP 150.00 each. I really like the packaging of these balms. I can use it as a cheek blush and as an eye shadow too. I got 11 shades and I really like the colors except that they're not that consistent with it's pigmentation and texture. 
MAINE-FOXY-DAZZLING-ENCHANTING-EXQUISITE V1-ALLURING-MESMERIC-IRRESISTIBLE-EXQUISITE V2-MAGNIFICENT
swatches:

watch here:

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment