November 26, 2018

Skincarehub Soaps

 I received a lot of products from @skincarehubph and these are just a part of it. A collection of their soaps that will help your skin issues. Prices differs from each soap. The soap ranges from PhP 120.00 to PhP 160.00. You can use any of these soaps for whitening, hydrating, brightening and antioxidants.
First, Alpha Arbutin Soap - skin brightener, scar lightening

 Kojic Glutamansi with Baking Soda Soap - whitening
 Grapeseed Soap - anti-aging, moisturizer
 White Me Up Gluta Soap - whitening, skin brightening
 Glycolic Anti-Aging Soap - anti-aging, treating fine lines, blackheads and whiteheads
 Walnut Soap - antioxidant, whitening
 New Moringga Soap - anti-bacterial, moisturizing, anti-aging

So, what soap do you think you need? I'm eyeing whitening and scar lightening soaps to try.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar

Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.

I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment