November 29, 2018

Review: Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud

 Hello! This is the first time I'll be trying a product from Nu Skin so before I get on to the product. Let me introduce Nu Skin first. Nu Skin is a leader in the skin care industry with scientifically advanced ingredient technologies and skin beneficial formulas comprised of only the best ingredients. Credits to Nu Skin's website for this info. You may check out more by clicking the link HERE. 
I received this product which is the Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud. 

Full size price: PhP 2,700

Product claims from their website. click here
"A skin-purifying estuary treasure. Draw out impurities, remove dead skin cells, and nurture skin with more than 50 skin beneficial minerals, including zinc and sea botanicals. Legend has it that indigenous peoples may have tried to use this special mud to make pottery. They were unsuccessful because of its fine particle size, but noticed their hands were softer and smoother. Today, Glacial Marine Mud is homogenized to produce a highly absorbent mud with impeccable consistency. Experience the renewing benefits of this mud mask by pampering your face and body with regular treatments."

Benefits:
-Effectively removes impurities and dead skin cells without affecting normal cells
-Less flaking when dried due to presence of sea botanicals
-Minimal water separation
-Rich in minerals
-Great for all-over body use
-New low-density, flexible tube lets you get all the product out so none goes to waste
-$0.25 from each Epoch Glacial Marine Mud sold goes toward the Force for Good campaign, which assists various cultures and projects around the world
-Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested
Ingredients:
Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud (Maris Limus), Water (Aqua), Algae Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

I got a sample size sachet of the said product which they actually sells online as well. I simply cut the corner of the sachet and it has this greenish cream and you need to instantly apply it to your skin.
bareface
  Applied the Epoch Glacial Marine Mud - I felt a slight sting in my face but it is tolerable. 
 Just after 2 mins. (I noticed that it dried really fast)
 After rinsing with warm water.
 After rinsing, I immediately check my skin and see what did the mud do to my skin. First, it brightened up my skin. Second, I saw that my whiteheads and blackheads appeared on the surface of my nose, chin and cheek area which was really good. It vacuumed the dirt inside my face. I think that's the best part of this product. Since, I just tried it once because I only got the sachet I really can't tell much more about the product if it will break me out or what. What's left on the sachet I gave it to our scholar and she used it the same night and she said that she got the same result as I did.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment