October 31, 2018

Review: Cathy Doll Make Up Remover Toner & Serum + Foam Cleanser

 I'm fond of buying this trial/sample sizes of products at Watsons because I can try them in small sizes first and if I did like it I will buy its full size and also this sachet size is definitely inexpensive. I saw this product which is this Cathy Doll Make Up Remover Toner & Serum. I did wonder the effect of this small product. This product retails for PhP15.00 only that has a net weight of 6mL. I don't think it has a bigger size because I couldn't find any at Watsons and online and I was quite disappointed......
I was disappointed because this product is so damn good! An all in one product that removes makeup, takes care of my skin and has whitening and instant brightening effect.

Cathy Doll Make Up Remover Toner and Serum Foam Cleanser is a combination of make up remover vitamin C serum and cleansing toner. It provides thorough cleansing that helps achieve clearer and smoother skin. It also gives all day moist hydration for softer skin.
 AT THE BACK.....
 This is the cheapest makeup remover I've tried. It really removed my makeup even my waterproof mascara (but to be honest it was hard because the cleanser will get to my eyes so make sure to rinse as fast as you can). This 6ml product is good for me at least 3-4 days. It has that foamy consistency and really gentle on the skin. It's so smooth and brightening after use.
 look look look !

 
Need I say more? I do recommend the product but take note I have combination skin type. If you have sensitive and acne prone skin please do check its ingredients. I like that it removes my full makeup, tones my skin and minimizes my pores and has brightening effect and slight whitening too because of its Vit. C content.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment