October 17, 2018

Youtube: San San HD Blush Stick

San San HD Blush Stick, I bought this at an HBC store at Tuguegarao City. This product retails for PhP200+(I can't remember the exact amount). I bought this because I think it's a nice product to compare Careline's blush stick. This one is quite nice as well because of the brush on the other end of the blush.
Packaging: It is housed in this tube. A dual ended product. A blush and a brush.
There's only one shade and this color is a light pink very pagirl shade. It is pigmented and glides smoothly when swatched and applied. It is also easier to blend with fingertips rather than the brush.

WATCH THE FULL REVIEW HERE:


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment