October 29, 2018

Review: Nowie Mac Beauty Watermelon Mint Whipped Lip Scrub

 This is a long over due review. I had this like months ago and thankfully it's not yet expired. They already have a new look(referring to the stickers). Today, I'll be featuring Nowie Mac Beauty Watermelon Mint Whipped Lip Scrub and they actually have other three variants of lip scrub which are : Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum and Chocolate Mint. This product retails for P100 and you can check out Nowie Mac Beauty's Instagram Account by clicking HERE.
Product claims:
Made with Natural Ingredients
Natural Exfoliator
Instantly comfort and leaves lips soft and supple
Gentle and Non-irritating
For smooth and soft lips
Definitely, the scrubs are made from natural ingredients. It is hypoallergenic and really gentle on the lips. It has a mild sweet watermelon scent and taste. Although, it's not really that minty or that cooling effect that I was expecting. It has a hydrating effect after.
Ingredients:
How to use:
1. Apply on lips and gently rub in circular motion for a minute or two.
2. Leave it for 2-3mins.
3. Rinse off with warm water.
4. Apply lip balm(optional)
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment