October 12, 2018

Review: Mediheal Aloe Vera Hydrogel

 Mediheal is a brand from Korea. Endorsed by popular Korean artist like BTS. For today, I'll be featuring Mediheal Aloe Vera Hydrogel which has numerous benefits. We all know how beneficial these aloe vera products in the market. This product retails for P245.00 only. I bought this at Watsons.
It claims to soothes and cools sensitive skin It delivers fast-absorbing hydration. It provides relief for damage caused by external factors; may be used for the face, hair, and body. It comes in this huge green container with labeling in Korean characters that I do not understand. It's net weight is 300mL.

 I do like this better than the much rave Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Gel because sometimes with the first brand I usually get a tiny zit and with this one no breakout at all.
 I really like the consistency of this product too. A little amount goes along way.
ingredients:
Water; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Glycerin; Propylene Glycol; Butylene Glycol; Betaine Carbomer; Polyoxyethlene Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Allation; Witch Hazel Extract; Camellia; Collagen; Hyaluronic Acid; Cucumber Extract; 1; 2-Hexanediol; Tocpheryl Acetate 

 before
 applied the gel
 the day after
 I really like how lightweight this product is. It brightened up my skin, not only in the face but I also applied this on my underarms, elbows. It heals my dry, flaky skin texture.


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment