October 06, 2018

Review: MAC Maker : Maine Mendoza @mainedcm

 I am a fan of Maine Mendoza ever since she became the famous "Yaya Dub". I love watching her videos and I super love her humor. I love their tandem Aldub and I'm just a big fan of Maine Mendoza herself. She's a nice influencer and artist. I'm so proud when she became a MAC maker and to support her I bought her shade "@mainedcm" that came from her Instagram username. It retails for P1,100 and my sister bought this for me at SM north edsa.

First, I really like the box. These are her printed kiss marks and I think that's a nice personal touch. I did expect that the tube will be a different one and not their classic black tube because it's a limited edition lipstick and a collaboration with selected artists. Just like Patrickstarrr's packaging and other MAC collaboration.
Ingredients:
 It also has that classic MAC scent that makes you feel nostalgic because the scent of MAC is really unique and known for its vanilla smell.
sorry because I already used and swatched these a few times
   The shade @mainedcm said to be a universal shade that means the color suits all skin tones. I did expect a red shade but she said that's Yaya Dub's color and not Maine. Yet, I still like this peachy nude color with a semi-matte consistency. I think it's a simple color yet I know it didn't suit for all skin tones. I've watched Johnrey's video and it's too pale for him. I have a fair-to-medium tone and it's light for me but decent enough to wear. I do think it's a perfect bridal lipstick with my same skin tone. Even with the light shade, it's still long lasting that even when I eat it stayed. That's what I love from MAC lipsticks. It also feels lightweight and really comfortable on the lips.

Swatches:
 

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment