October 15, 2018

REVIEW: Mistique Peeling Lotion

I questioned myself when I'm using a lot of whitening products but still remained the same skin tone. This Mistique Peeling Lotion, I got from Czika Mistique and this was the answer to my problem. When you want to rejuvenate and remove dead skin this product will peel off that problem. This product retails for P350 and has a net weight of 280ml which you have to finish in 2 nights.
Yes! You read it right. For the first night you have to apply and used up more than half of its content.


Watch here to know more about this product and how to use it


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karenliz TV
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment