September 21, 2017

Review: Ellefar Eyebrow Pencil

The Ellefar Eyebrow Pencil is an 88 pesos brow pencil that I bought from Daiso. It is in the shade dark brown and 2 spares are included. It is a two way ended pencil. One is the pencil and the other end is a spoolie brush. As I remember, there's also brown shade of this item.

Anyway, it is so cheap not only for its price but also how it looked like. It's light weight to hold.
It has a pointed tip and it isn't waxy so there's a really really slight of tugging on the skin. It's not pigmented as I need to go back and forth so there'll be no area on my brows that looked like I skipped on to fill in. Even though, I also think that it is nice that it isn't too pigmented because I can draw fake brows that will look natural. hihi #powerofmakeup
What I also like about this is it's automatic. No need to sharpen and the color, dark brown, is a good match for my hair color.
after - before
I've tried other pencils from Daiso and I will recommend to buy those (one looks like Etude House and the one is in pink packaging). I didn't like this as much as I like those other automatic pencils that I've tried. I bought this at Saizen, Trinoma (inside True Value). It is not long lasting too. It easily fades and smudge.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment