September 08, 2017

Review: Naked Glory Ph Makeup Brush Cleaner

This Naked Glory Ph product is one of the nicest thing made ever! This makeup brush cleaner is made from natural ingredients such as argan oil, virgin coconut oil, aqua, tea tree extract and essential oil for scent. It retails for PhP 295.00/100g and PhP 175.00/50g.
It's so easy to use. Just simply wet the brush, swirl the brush here in the makeup brush cleaner, lather and rinse and then dry in a towel.
It looks already dirty because I used it already. You can watch on how I clean my makeup brushes.
This is by far the most convenient product I've tried for makeup brush cleaning. It is also affordable and made from organic ingredients. It is also proudly made here in the Philippines. I super love it because I can easily clean off my brushes anytime without the lazy feeling and waiting for it to dry.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment