September 19, 2017

Review: Skin Potions Milk Tint (Mocha)

 When I'm lazy doing my makeup or when I wanted my skin to breathe from thick foundation I usually go to tinted moisturizers, bb creams, cc cream and so on and so forth. This product from Skin Potions is one of my go-to product which is the Skin Potions Milk Tint in the shade Mocha with SPF30! They posted that this is their version 2.0 and I wasn't able to try their first version because I'm not yet familiar with their brand before. I would not be able to compare but I would share my thoughts on the product if it worked or did not on me. It retails for PhP 350.00 only.

What it claims?
A foundation and a sunblock in one! Suits all skin type! Glides as cream but dries as matte! With non greasy formulation, you'll surely love to spread it all over your face! It has also a buildable coverage, from sheer to full! Doesn't settle cakey! Not to mention it's yummy scent that you wanna make put on more and more! Available in two wearable shades just perfect for Filipina skin!
It is available in two shades:
Soya (Light Beige)
Mocha (Brown Beige)
Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Rice Bran Wax, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, CetylPEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Calcium Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, Zinc Oxide, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Sunflower oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Chloride, Adenosine, 1.2- Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum
 I don't think that it is a foundation but it's more like a BB cream. It has a creamy consistency and it is also easy to apply and easy to blend. Even though, mocha shade appears right for fair to medium skin tone. It is still whiter than my natural skin tone. It has a light coverage yet at the very least it covers redness and slight imperfections except from really dark under eyes and pimple marks. It also has sun protection factor thus the white case effect too. It has slightly sheer dewy finish perfect if you want to achieve a Korean look. I don't usually go down that road so I still have to put on some powder to make sure I will not oil up in an 1 hour at least. I have combination skin type if you are new to my blog. You can see below a swatch and how it looked like on my face.
 Overall, I like it as a base or as it is. I like that it brightens up my face and I don't look so haggard especially when I'm too lazy to wear makeup. It is a nice everyday cream or tint because aside from that it is considered as sunblock too. It doesn't feel sticky even with its dewy finish. It smells sooooo good and sweet too! It smells like soya so yummy! Do I recommend this? Yes for dry and combi skin but I doubt that this will work on oily skin. But, if you really want to try it then go ahead. hihi :) So far this product is nice and comfy to wear on a daily basis. BTW, I bought this with my own money.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment