September 23, 2017

Review: Missha The Style 4D Mascara

 Hello! This latest makeup product I'm currently obsessed to is the Missha The Style 4D Mascara. I got this from my last Althea Korea Box. It is an affordable makeup item in Althea's website. It originally retails for PhP 198.00 and that's affordable yet it is also usually on sale.
It's quite long and narrow compare to other mascaras I have in my collection. It is in this black sleek packaging with its label and I think description.

Here's how the bristles of the brush looks like
I love how it lengthen and volumized my lashes without clamping it and it doesn't have that spidery effect. The way my eyes appear brighter and open. It is not waterproof yet it is smudgeproof. It is long lasting and holds my curls for a long period of time.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizTV
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment