September 11, 2017

Review: Sassy Colors Radiant Glow Powder Blush (Blushing Berry)

 I knew Sassy Colors brand because of its affordable nail polishes and when I saw that they also have makeup in the usual Watsons I go to at Tuguegarao City. I must admit at first I'm not so sure if they're nice because I haven't read or watched reviews about this brand but also because I have a limited access to makeup products because I think there just 6 brands there. Of course, the makeup lover in me cannot handle and it's my weakness I told myself I should at least buy one product from their makeup line to try out. The Sassy Colors Radiant Glow Powder Blush(With Vitamin E) is the one I got tempted to purchase. As I swatched this eye catching color, I love it instantly.
Read more to know why..
 The shade that I have here is Blushing Berry. To be honest, the color is a little bit overwhelming. For a blush, I think it's too striking but as for my preference, I really like it. By the way, I can't remember the exact price but definitely it's in between PhP100 to PhP150 only. I just know that it is an affordable product and even Chinky Nazareno likes this one as well. It has 6g in content and it is okay for its price point.
 It claims to:
+highlights and contours cheeks
+luminous peark and color pigments provides the skin with a subtle 
shimmer for a radiantly beautiful glow.
+enriched with vitamin E to help protect and moisturize skin
+fragrance free
 As for its packaging, it is housed in a square white compact with a mirror on it which is good.
 It is not chalky nor powdery. It is sooooo pigmented. Yes to that exaggeration because it is that's why I've said it's quite overwhelming if you're not into this kind of shade but for the reason that drunk blush is in I really like this one and I think this color suits fair to medium skin tone.
 Frankly, I didn't see its claim to have that luminosity. Even a little bit of sheen, none. As a matter of fact, I feel like it's matte. Nonetheless, I still love this. It's pigmented, affordable and easy to blend and easy to work with. When you use your powder brush, make sure to not dip into the powder too much and just sweep it and then tap the excess powder for that just the right amount of blush.
before (no blush) and after (with blush)
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment