September 17, 2017

Swatches: Tancey Lip + Cheek Tint

 I will not review these anymore and just post the swatches of these lip and cheek tints that I got from @interstellar.ph (www.instagram.com/interstellar.ph). I was shook that I received 10 colors and these are quite pigmented, no bitter taste and came in a roll on type of packaging.

 Anyway, the labeling is so nice and cute. Floral and lips and each lip shows the color of the tint.


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment