September 04, 2017

Review: Radical Unicorn Tear Stains

Radical Organic lip tints are for Unicorn lovers and believers. Each product retails for PhP 125.00 only. They have five shades in their collection. They are organic, and claims to be long lasting and has no bitter taste.
Twinkle - Silly - Perky - Sassy - Lexus
Ingredients:
Swatches:
They are highly pigmented. I really love the color selection on these Radical Organic stains. They don't have any bitter taste and actually barely there scent at all. I like the Unicorn labeling. It's very trendy like how tints are really such a rave today. Twinkle is a really nice pink and girly shade. Silly is orange in color which is a lovely shade for summer. Perky is a nice red shade as well as Lexus is a darker shade perfect for the drunk blush look. Lastly, Sassy, from its name is something bold and vibrant because of its violet shade. I like its color but not as a blush. Overall, Lexus is my favorite shade. I know this isn't as affordable like those other tints in the market or available online but these stains are great and you'll love these tints. They're definitely long lasting too.
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

2 comments: