September 02, 2017

Review: Joanne's Essentials Matte Tinted Lip Balm

 Joanne's Essentials Matte Tinted Lip Balms are cruelty free and made from all natural ingredients. It retails for PhP 95.00 each only. It is housed in a transparent tube with the lip prints labels with the shade's name and ingredients in it. It contains 5g each balm and also locally made in Nueva Ecija.
 It claims to be a moisturizing balm but aside from its hydrating feature it also has a tint and matte in finish. I received five shades and it's the whole collection.
 Ingredients: Candelilla Wax, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Peppermint Oil, and natural pigments.
 Swatches:
 Hera - pink shade
Hera
Maia - tangerine color
Maia
Calliope - Nude brownish shade
Calliope
Aphrodyte - reddish color
Aphrodite
Harmonia - nude / MLBB-ish shade
Harmonia
For me and as you can see my swatches, these tinted balms are not really 100% matte finish but has a bit of sheer into it. Some shades are pigmented at 2 swipes like Maia and Calliope but the other shades aren't really rich in its opaqueness. They are definitely hydrating and prevents my lips for having cracks and I like that it also has pigmentation so if I didn't like to use my lipsticks or liquid lipsticks I can use any of the colors because they're all wearable and for everyday color. They're not that long lasting as it is smooth on the lips so it easily fades but stains the lips a bit which is also nice. Overall, I like that it is very affordable and made from natural ingredients. You can check out Joanne's Essentials account if you want to order. https://www.instagram.com/joannes.essentials

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenlizescobar
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

1 comment:

  1. I have the shade Harmonia and it's my new HG lippie item!

    ReplyDelete