October 02, 2017

Lipswatches: SWEET KISSES Lip & Cheek Tints!

 I actually stopped reviewing lip and cheek tints but I can't say no to my friend, Gail, owner of Sissyshoppe. She sent these six (6) shades of her new line of lip and cheek tints called Sweet Kisses and it only retails for PhP 100.00 each! Dang! That's so affordable.
You can order here: https://www.instagram.com/sissyshoppe that's the link of her Instagram account. The colors are pinks and reds either light or dark. They're all quite pigmented but not too much.

 As you can see, the packaging is simple and neat and the usual roller ball type of applicator.
 SWATCHES:
 Strawberry Shortcake
Orange Marmalade
 Raspberry Sorbet
 Red Velvet
 Cherry Fruitcake
 Cinnamon Roll

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment