October 10, 2017

Review: Hello Gorgeous Faux Blush (Red Violet)

FAUX BLUSH is a 2 in 1 Lip and Cheek Gel made from Natural Fruit Pigment. Helps achieve natural-looking make up result and a healthy glowing effect. In total, there are five shades in the collection: You have this one Red Violet, then red, orange, pink, and coral. It retails for PhP 280.00 only. I bought this at their website. This is a cushion type of makeup product.
This cushion makeup is really easy to use. You just to have click the bottom to dispense the product. Note that at first use, you'll have to shake at least twice and then click it several times. Once, you already dispensed a product you can click it at least twice or once on the second use. The color red violet I think suits fair to medium beige skin tone. It's the perfect color for the drunk blush makeup since it is highly done these days. It is also highly pigmented and long lasting. It sets fast so I recommend to apply lightly if you're going to a gradient lip effect and just reapply if you want a full blown lip color because promise it didn't look like a tint gel anymore and you'll think of this as a cushion lipstick. When applying on the cheeks, I recommend not to apply directly as it dries fast and if you did it'll not go good because you'll not be able to blend it properly that's why you can apply it on the back of your hand and then dab your fingertips to warm it up and apply it on your cheeks. I think that's easier than using a brush.

Overall, I like this product as a lip tint. It is really pigmented. It's affordable plus it's a 2 in 1 product and I even use this as an eye shadow because Koreans do that. haha. It is long lasting AF! Swear! I actually want to order more shades. I'm eyeing coral and orange :)

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment