October 18, 2017

Review: LeBlanc's Ultra Healing CC Cushion

 Le Blanc's Ultra Healing CC Cushion is a high definition foundation that covers all imperfections and contains Tamanu Oil for its wonderful proven healing properties. It retails for P450.00 only. It is another organic product from LeBlanc's Beauty. The shade that I have is LCC1 and it's too light for me and there are now 2 other shades available which are LCC2 and LCC3 which are yellow undertone and beige in colors. Just like their Ultra Healing BB cream this product also have that healing properties. The Tamanu Oil has the ability for natural treatment of acne and scars thus it is a healing cc cushion. The packaging is like any other face cushion. It has a mirror, lid, puff and a replaceable cushion.
 Ingredients: Water, organic emulsifiers, tamanu oil, pure moroccan argan oil, jojoba oil, avocado butter, avocado oil, pigment blends, kaolin clay, phenoxyethanol and other organic active ingredients. (I do wonder what are the "other" organic ingredients this product have)
 As you can see, it is definitely whiter than my actual skin tone. It even looked nice in a distance but when you get nearer it didn't look good and super cakey looking that it is a total fail for my skin. I had given these a few chances and still has he same result. It emphasizes my skin texture and dry patches and areas. Even I have a primer, I still get the same thing. I tried applying with the puff included, a brush, and a beauty sponge but still the same. Definitely, disappointed on this one. I did get high expectations because I super love the Ultra Healing BB Cream.

 
 
 
 
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment