October 22, 2017

Nichido Matte Finish Make-up Setting Spray

The Nichido Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray is a lightweight, easy to use spray to keep your make up fresh and stays longer. To be used as a final touch after makeup application. It retails for P288.00 only and it is oil free and paraben free.
It is housed in this all black spray bottle. The spray spritz finely almost like a mist and that's why it is gentle on the skin. Also, it didn't have any strong scent which I really like.
It's so affordable that I can spray more than five times. haha This product is really effective to hold your makeup intact and to be more long lasting. You can check out my weartest on the video below.


FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment