October 20, 2017

Review: Zsaemora Naturale Goddess Tint

 I received these Zsaemora Naturale Goddess Tints from @zsaemora on Instagram and why did I accept this one? Because I like to try non-rollball type of tints and these tints are housed in these nail polish like containers. You'll not be able to see the colors clearly as it is covered with their label and even you checked underneath the container it is barely visible so for the colors you may want to physically swatch them if they have testers or check the swatches online in their account. But hey, you're in my blog so definitely you'll see all swatches of these goddess tints.
Instead of the roll on type like packaging, this one has a brush applicator almost similar with a nail polish applicator. It is easier to apply on the cheeks and on the lips because you can control the desired amount of product you want to apply. Anyway, it retails for P149.00 only.
 Ingredients:
These are organic lip and cheek GEL stain though some shades feel liquid to me like Hera and Selene while others are definitely gel type because I can see its consistency that's somehow have slight viscosity in it inside the container and even when swatched. Not all colors are highly pigmented, I actually like it that way because tints are tints. It isn't supposed to be a lipstick. I like how natural it is to look at and also to use. These colors are all wearable and suits pinay skin tone.
They don't set fast which is good so I can easily blend especially on my cheeks.
stain after wiping with makeup remover wipes

Of course, some may have not read what I've written above and skipped here for the swatches.
HERA - it is your MLBB tint because it is not really opaque and only add some color to the lips
 ATHENA - is a pigmented one. orange color.
 SELENE - light red. very wearable.
 GAIA - on the other hand, is the darker red compared to Selene
 APHRODITE - baby pink shade. looks so young and fresh.
 PERSEPHONE - is kind of leaning toward red violet or pink red. I think it's a combination of colors.
 HESTIA - is probably my fave from all. it's a beautiful berry shade that I really love.
 On the next photo, I placed three lines on my cheeks and blended it using my fingers only. I used Hestia.
blended
 I really like how it blended smoothly on my cheeks without leaving marks or stains where I applied the three lines because some tints set fast that left marks on it.
Overall, I love these tints. They're affordable, easy to use, wearable and suits my skin tone. It didn't have any bitter taste. It's not drying on the lips and they look natural and at the same time buildable pigmentation. It is also long lasting and has a mild sweet scent into it. I do hope they add some color indicators on their packaging. :)

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

1 comment: