October 26, 2017

Review: Detox Mask With Black Combo

Nature Skin Secrets Detox Mask with Black Combo
My skin type: combination (oily on the T-zone and dry to normal to cheek and jaw areas)
Price: P150/100g tub
It is an all natural product and proudly made here in the Philippines.
There are a lot of benefits of an activated charcoal. It is widely used at home and even medically. An activated charcoal tends to cleanse and detoxify and filtrate in all aspects. There are a lot of skin benefits when you use an activated charcoal like pulling out the dirt and toxins that may clog pores. It magnets and draws out chemicals and germs in the surface of our skin. 
Ingredients: Activated charcoal, french clays, essential oils
Prepare the following first: Nature Skin Secrets Detox Mask powder, spoon, water, container, face towel and brush

HOW TO USE:
1. On your container, pour at least 2 spoonful of powder and pour on a right amount of water.
2. Mix using the spoon until it's viscous enough
3. You can use your fingers to apply, or with gloves, or with a foundation brush like I did for the equal distribution plus it is not messy and staining in my fingers.
4. Apply evenly on your whole face
5. Wait for it to dry. (15-20 minutes)
6. Once it is completely dried, rinse your face with water
7. Then, tone and moisturize and do your usual skincare routine
Note: It can dry up your skin because it sucked not only dirt but also the moisture so always use a moisturizer after

Before: My skin looks so oily
before
Applying the mask with a foundation brush

After photos: You could definitely see the blackheads that came out because of the detox mask. I am #shookt that it is really effective. It did open up my pores because they were clogged with dirt before I used the product.
RESULT:

Overall, I love this product because it's affordable, made from natural ingredients, hypoallergenic and of course, it is EFFECTIVE!

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment