October 14, 2017

Review: Skin Sensations CC Cushion

 The Skin Sensations CC Cushion sent by Lola OnlineShop. They sell two shades: Light Beige(01) and Medium Beige(02). The product retails for P399.00 only. The product claims that it has a lightweight formula, giving skin a smooth and natural finish without making your makeup looks so heavy. It reduces wrinkles and dark spots, covers redness and brightens skin.
I like its packaging: the box and the product itself. It is a combination of white and pink which are my colors. Aside from that, there's nothing really special because face cushion products look like this. Light beige has a slight peachy undertone while Medium Beige turns toward the yellow undertone but both products are lighter than my skin tone.
 The product itself has a mirror, a puff, lid, and the detachable cushion.
 And because it is a CC Cushion, I didn't expect a lot of coverage since CC means as far as I know is color correcting thus I expected to correct redness, visibility of the veins, dark under eyes and other imperfections. Once applied, it is lightweight and light coverage, It did cover my redness but not much of pimple marks, fine lines and dark undereyes. It has a dewy finish too which I quite not like because of my combo skin type plus I sweat easily too that's why I still put powder to mattify my skin
 It's not long lasting if you use it as is because it melts easily that's why I just use these products as a base for my makeup.

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment