October 08, 2017

Review: EB Ultra Matte Lipstick WATER PROOF (Passion)

 This is the EB Ultra Matte Lipstick. Is it really water proof? I bought the shade Passion because I think it's a color that I will actually wear. In total, there are six (6) shades. You can check out Maj's (MakeupinManila) review too for all swatches. The lipstick retails for PhP 165.00 and that's not bad for a lipstick that claims to be water proof.
I like its packaging because what you see is what you get. The color of its tube is the color of the lipstick itself. It has 2g only which is quite smaller compared to their original EB matte lipstick that has 3.6g. To be honest, there's not much rave with this line because it's not that good. When I swatched it on my arm and even applied it on my lips there's tugging during application and to be honest, I didn't like the feel when it's on my lips. It feels heavy and it is not even water proof at all.
 The color Passion is somewhat brown and I think a tad bit of purple undertone. It didn't look orange to me. I actually like its color but I just can't wear this all day. It's not that drying but then I just really didn't like how it sits over my lips. Yes, this lipstick is a total fail for me. I'm glad that I didn't buy all the shades in this line that saved my money. Instead of buying this one, I will buy their original EB matte lipstick or their EB Advance lipstick.
 
 
 
FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV
Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment