October 24, 2017

Review: Symply G Keratin Shampoo & Conditioner

I received these a month ago and these are the Symply G Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner. They are infused with Argan Oil, which provides the hair with maximum moisture - making it silky, soft and shiny. Both products retail for P6 only and that's the most affordable hair treatment you could ever buy. Symply G products are now available in Puregold branches, some supermarkets and some sarisari stores too! It is definitely a product for the masses. It is now even available at beautyMNL that they sold in a bundle! Ofcourse, you don't want to buy something online that the shipping fee is pricier than your actual purchase. My hair condition: Rebonded, dull, dry on the ends
 I have Symply G Keratin Shampoo with Argan Oil and Symply G Keratin Deep Conditioning Therapy. It's not a hair treatment that you need to soak or leave the treatment for how many minutes.
First step, use the Symply G Keratin Shampoo with Argan Oil which is designed for cleaning rebonded and colored hair, and giving its maximum moisture that makes the hair straight, soft and shiny. Definitely shampoo like the way you do it. Nothing really special with the application. It has 22 ml of product and I used all of it on my hair because I have thick hair.
Ingredients: Water, Layryl Ether Sulphate, Poly Quartenium 7, Cocodiethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Amodimenthicone, Hydrolized Keratin,
Argan Oil, Tetra Sodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol
 Even with the shampoo alone, I noticed that my hair's already soft and smooth and the next step makes it even better. The Symply G Keratin Deep Conditioning Treatment with Argan Oil is the bomb! It is enriched with argan oil that works to rehydrate dry and damaged hair. It is specially formulated for damaged and sensitive scalp. The unique formula is competent to penetrate deeply while protecting the cuticular layer on hair. Keratin with argan oil treatment gives you exceptionally soft and shiny hair. It also has 22ml of product in it and I also used all of it.
 It is very easy to use also. You don't need to leave it on for too long. One minute is enough but ofcourse I leave it on for at least 3 minutes so my hair absorbed its contents because my hair needed so much love. 
Ingredients: Water, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argain Oil, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Propelyne Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Menthol Crystal, Fragrance
 Result:



  Pros:
- Affordable for 6 pesos each only
- Available locally
- Smells good (no chemical or overpowering scent)
- It has a lot of product per sachet (22ml)
- Effective : made my hair silky smooth, shiny
- No tangles at all

Cons:
- You have to use it continuously (softness of the hair lasted for 3 days)

FOLLOW ME!!!
Facebook:   Karen Liz Escobar
Twitter:   @karenlizescobar
Instagram:   karenliztv
Lipswatches:   KLlipsswatch
Youtube:   Karenliz TV

Please make sure to get my permission first before copying/saving/reposting my photos online.

Disclosure:
Products are either sponsored or bought from my own money.
I am not paid to do a review for the products featured on my blog.
My reviews are solely based on my personal experience and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment